Fathima

Miss Quintessential reviews !

If the book is a guaranteed Mind fuck , then HELL YEAH !

The Evolution of Mara Dyer - Michelle Hodkin headache gif photo: Ville Valo gif Headache.gif

I think I'm gonna die of heartburn waiting till June 2014 to read book 3 !! I shouldn't have read this .. I should've waited .. Shoulda .. Coulda .. waited !

But nooooooooo ! I couldn't could I .. ?!! I needed to know .. so here I am , trying not to give myself extreme heart palpitations !

Deep breathes bitch .. deep breaths !

Alright , here we go ...

“I must be made of nothing to feel so much nothing.”

Its kinda difficult to review this book , mainly because everything is messed up right from the very beginning .. Hell , everything has been messed up since the first book .

The Evolution of Mara Dyer begins right where The Unbecoming Of Mara Dyer left us , at the police station where Mara see's someone who shouldn't even be there , someone who clearly shouldn't even be ALIVE !

As you can read , with that kinda ending one could totally imagine where the sequel could begin .. Yup , once again , the reader is swept into Mara's crazy world where the line between reality and imagination blurs in a way that it wont be wrong to say that it probably doesn't exists ! If you thought things were haywire in book 1 , then I'm not sure how to describe the events in book 2 !

Mara is paranoid . And you as a reader cant help but feel it too ! You will constantly find yourself asking questions like , ' WHAT ?! ' , ' WHY ?!' , ' IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE ?! ' and finally and most importantly , 'WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON ??!!! '

You know those books that manage to tear your heart out and make it feel like its been put through a shredder ?? Well , this book makes you feel like its your brain that's replaced your heart in that shredder !

Freakin twists and turns !

I also loved how Noah and Mara's relationship progressed to new heights ... I had almost forgotten how much I loved Noah Shaw .. But the guy is only seventeen . Well , a girl can wish right .. * sigh*

AND THAT ENDING ... !!!!!!

I ... I don't know ... I don't know what to believe ..

I WANT BOOK 3 right now !!