Fathima

Miss Quintessential reviews !

If the book is a guaranteed Mind fuck , then HELL YEAH !

Armed and Dangerous (The IMA, #2) - Nenia Campbell “What are you doing?” I said faintly.
He paused, nipping lightly at my fingertips. He set down my hand without letting going of my wrists, and leaned in. “Well.” He let go of my left hand to pull my hair back from my ear. “That's what I want to do to your breasts, one after the other. Suck, and lick, and kiss, and bite—I'd do all those things until you squirmed down to that tight little pussy of yours. And everything above and below and in between. I want to fuck you with my mouth and I want to take my time at it, until all you can say is yes and please.”
He paused.
“And then, when I felt like you'd asked me sweet enough, I'd lay you back down nice and gentle. Fuck you face-to-face so I can see every single reaction on that beautiful face. So I can feel you say my name against my mouth while I'm kissing you. So you can see how much I want you when I bring you to the best orgasm of your life.”

photo hotdam_zpsea3928fe.gif

HOLY SEXY ASSASSIN !!!

photo fan_zps9e3bda20.gif

I need book 3 like right now !!

photo grabbyhands_zps70662d04.gif