Fathima

Miss Quintessential reviews !

If the book is a guaranteed Mind fuck , then HELL YEAH !

At Peace (The 'Burg, #2) - Kristen Ashley “I’m gonna piss you off, honey, probably enough for you to want to leave. I’ve got a temper and so do you, we’re gonna clash. It won’t feel good, it’ll feel not worth it sometimes but, you leave me, I’ll wait for you to come back. And you’ll come back because, something we’ve both learned, this, what we have is worth getting over it. Whatever it is that ticks us off or holds us back, we know it’s worth fighting for. I won’t give upon you, Joe, I promise. I just need you to promise the same thing.”
He remained silent and I started getting scared so I tilted my head so our foreheads were touching.
“Baby, don’t give up on me,” I whispered.
“Buddy, I came home,” he replied and it hit me that he did and it also hit me that his hands were still gripping my hips, not to push me away, he’d never tried to push me away. They were gripping my hips to hold me where I was. If he was giving up on me, he wouldn’t have come home to my bed.

Oh my freakin lawd !!!

Kristen Ashley ....

photo discovery_zps52f4feb3.gif

Calling someone 'BUDDY' has never been this thrilling and sexy !!!

Joe Callahan , will you , like , marry me ??

How the hell does KA manage to write something sooooo effing yummylicious !

Oh my ......

So freakin in love right now !!