Fathima

Miss Quintessential reviews !

If the book is a guaranteed Mind fuck , then HELL YEAH !

Safe Word - Teresa Mummert “You like it when I fuck you like this?” I asked as she cried out again.
“Yes,” she replied, her back bowed toward me.
“You can’t ever give this to anyone else, Rose. This is mine. It’s always been mine.” I ran my fingers from her collar bone, over her chest and found her swollen clit between us.
“It’s yours, Colt. I’m yours,” she moaned.

photo e45ccfb0-def6-4735-a5b6-5fb3e5ebb064_zps4b5abd31.jpg

Holy hotness !!! Teresa Mummert's head is a dark and twisted place ! I swear that lady is serious trouble ... She's been creeping me up ever since I read her first book [bc:Honor Student|13518075|Honor Student (Honor, #1)|Teresa Mummert|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1340284725s/13518075.jpg|19076887] and I love it ! She is awesome sauce !

Ahem , moving on ... Its kinda difficult to review this book , mainly because the plot is sooo seemingly inter-connected that giving any thing away would be risking blatantly giving the entire plot and story line . But lets try a little , shall we ...

Colt Bishop is a bad guy ... He kidnaps young women from wealthy households , and asks for Ransom money from their families . That said , he doesn't torture or misbehaves with them .. Just a little rude treatment to scare them off , nothing much . That's the way he has been living for quite a while now . Enters , Lily Hilton . Lily Hilton isn't really Lily Hilton . She is someone from Colt's past . At a time when Colt was Cole and not Colt . But Colt doesn't know that . By the time he has it figured out , its too late . Lily has become a part of his shenanigans . And its just not him , he works that entire ordeal with a bunch of bad guys . Guys you don't wanna mess with . What's Colt gonna do now ? What does Lily want ? Why is she here with him .. ???

Colt is one seriously fucked up mofo ! He scares me but then makes me all hot and bothered ... Fuck , sooo unhealthy I tell ya ! And Lily is no better . She confused me all the way to the end . One moment she is all sobbing and crying , the next she acting all smart and playing with fire !! Trust me honey you dont wanna mess with Colt . Like I said , he is totally dark in the head !

Will it be weird if I told you I cried a little whilst reading this story ??? Because I honestly did . Teresa alternates the story telling technique from present to past . That way , you get a little background story and see where Colt and Lily come from . Those little bits + what was happening in the present time = Me getting all teary !!

Plus , not sure if there are a lot of people here who listen to Bollywood songs , but there is this one song that was playing on my ipod and I was like , ' Christ ! This song is sooo perfect for Colt and Lily !! ' .. Luckily , I found a translated version of the song ... Here it is ..

My only complain , the book could've been a little longer !