Fathima

Miss Quintessential reviews !

If the book is a guaranteed Mind fuck , then HELL YEAH !

Heart of Iron  - Bec McMaster Will kissed her lips lightly, chasing away the questioning tone. “You know I love you,” he said. Her body quivered against his, but he pressed a finger to her lips, stalling her. “I would die for you,” he told her. “I’d kill for you. I faced down mechanical squid, rampagin’ humanists, and lessons in etiquette for you. I danced at a ball for you.”

Bec McMaster does it again !!!

photo i_love_steampunk_by_catherinetterings-d51wuio_zps3bbfbeb8.jpg

Heart Of Iron is a perfect mix of action , romance and steampunk !!! I love the London Bec has created in this series .

Will is a werewulfen , and boy can be an alpha male or what . Lena pretty much grated my nerves at times , but they make a perfect pair . All the times they fought , one could easily look into as foreplay !

Definitely looking forward to the third book in this series !!!