Fathima

Miss Quintessential reviews !

If the book is a guaranteed Mind fuck , then HELL YEAH !

Own the Wind  - Kristen Ashley “I had you up against the headboard, baby, but that was not fucking and it came natural. It’s what we have. I didn’t know that’s what I’d get but I’m pleased as fuck you gave it to me. That alone answers your why when it comes to the us part. As for why it’s you, I don’t know, I don’t care. It just is. It could be ’cause you’re gorgeous. It could be ’cause you’re funny. It could be ’cause I like the way you handled Pete when he lost his daughter. It could be ’cause you and me got Chaos in common, it’s us, it’s in our blood and this was meant to be. It could be ’cause I like the way you are with your family. It could be ’cause you get off on bein’ on the back of my bike almost as much as I get off straddling it. I figure it’s all that and more. I am not gonna analyze it. I’m gonna feel it ’cause I like it and that’s all there is to it.”

Woohoooooooooo ....

photo yipee_zps00335c31.gif

This is just AWESOME !!!

Kristen Ashley new series looks like a hit already !! Shy and Tabby's ( Tack's daughter ) Story had me hooked and reeled in !! Shy may be a dawg , but goodness ..... ! Talk about falling in love and falling hard !

Tabby rocks ! I loved the part where he gave Tyra a piece of her mind !

EPIC !!!