Fathima

Miss Quintessential reviews !

If the book is a guaranteed Mind fuck , then HELL YEAH !

Allure - Nina Lane “Remember when you told me everyone has a key to unlocking their secrets?” I whispered. “And you wanted to know what mine is?”
He nodded. “And you told me you didn’t have a key.”
“I think I do.”
“What is it?”
“You.”

Oh my dear lord ..... !!!!

photo futurama-love-gif_zpsd19be313.gif

Nina Lane has out done herself ! If you thought [bc:Arouse|17204350|Arouse (Spiral of Bliss, #1)|Nina Lane|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1357162798s/17204350.jpg|23681823] was arousing ... Then wait till you read Allure . You will fall in love with Dean and Liv , again ! If not , more .. more in love with them !!!

Words cannot express .. Words aren't enough to describe it . You , as a reader have to feel the emotions that seem to pour out of this book ! The love , the hope , the faith , the loss , the passion , the lust ... Lawdy lord !

Read this series .. If you love books that pull your heart strings , then this is it for you !!!!!