Fathima

Miss Quintessential reviews !

If the book is a guaranteed Mind fuck , then HELL YEAH !

Rock Chick Revenge  - Kristen Ashley “First, I’m not gonna fuck around with this shit. You’ve been kidnapped twice in two days and shot at. As of now, that shit is over. My building is secure, your house is not. You’re movin’ in, end of discussion. Second, I want you in my bed. I want you to look at me the way you looked at me after our first kiss but I want you to do it when my cock is buried inside you. Third, you owe me and you’re gonna pay. The first one is happening now. The last two are gonna happen tonight. Do you understand me?”

photo yesss_zps3c982610.gif

Oh phat ! Fanfuckingtastic !!! Luke Stark , umm , will you like , MARRY ME ??!!!!

Rock Chick Revenge is book 5 in the Rock Series by Kristen Ashley and all I can say is that this is my fav book in the series soooo far ! Yessss , I'll probably say the same for the next book and the next next book as well . But hey , don't blame me ! Ain't my fault that the series just keeps getting better and better . I started it by giving 4 stars to the first two books , but now I feel that 5 stars is kinda less !!!

Goodreads , you need to upgrade your rating system like pronto .. Comprende ??

I told this to a friend my mine here on GR , AJ , and I'm gonna repeat it again .. With each book , the crazy level of this series just keeps climbing the mountain - higher and higher . Each new character brings in her own set of crazies that wreck havoc in Denver . Ava , bought her set of crazies in the form of the Vincetti's and the Zano's . Add to that a crazy ex/rat-bastard/thief , crazy car chases , outworldly 'when-is-gonna-be-laid' bets , handcuffs and cookies , and you have a world class riot !!!

Just read this series if you haven't .. Its a fuckin hoot ! Oweeeee !!! :D

“I knew that was the dress for you girlie,” Tod told me. “Your man is over there looking at you like he’s spent the last year at a males-only monastery in the depths of a mountain range, inaccessible by cars and a treacherous, death-defying two week walk from civilization.”