Fathima

Miss Quintessential reviews !

If the book is a guaranteed Mind fuck , then HELL YEAH !

Dead Sky Morning (Experiment in Terror #3) - Karina Halle Nothing less than a 5 star for the spooky awesomeness that this book is .... Hell , I'd give it a ten if i could !!!!!!

I need to breathe first though , because honestly I actually felt like I was a part of the madness that was D'Arcy islands . Sheeesh , just sooo many freakin emotions running here and there right now !!! * Huffs * lets get on with this review , before I get the instant urge to pick up book 4 - lying season and ravish it .

Cover speak : H-A-U-N-T-I-N-G !!!! Just one look at it , and it feels as though you are the one stuck on the island and trying to figure out a way to get out of there . The Red Sky Morning making it equally creepy !!! * Shudders*

Things i LOVED about this book :

Everything about this book was mind boggling and twisted . Not in the 'hated it or that I wanted to throw my laptop off the table (although there might have been a point where I wanted to - and the thought lasted only for a little while ) 'kind of way !! It was mind freaking good ! Good enought to give you a braingasm ! Oh god , what am I talking about ...
This book has to be my fav in this series so far . The uexpected turn of events , Perry and Dex's relationship , the ghosts on the island , everything about this book was waaay beyond what I was expecting and definitely had a lot of 'WOW' factor to it . Some shocking truths are revealed , further mystifying the whole situation - as if it was'nt mysterious enough already . And I think that is what I love about Karina Halle's writing style , like we know that there is some major pot full of secrets filled to the rim waiting to pour out , but no its not gonna happen . We are just going to get in doses . And whew what affect they have !!! A little about Perry and a little about Dex and yet the question remains : WHO OR WHAT EXACTLY ARE THESE TWO ??? Not to forget that weird Clown like lady , who is she ??? . Questions , questions and a lot of questions . I cant wait to find the answers to these and see how things turn out !!!
This series is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !!!!