Fathima

Miss Quintessential reviews !

If the book is a guaranteed Mind fuck , then HELL YEAH !

The Benson (Experiment in Terror, #2.5) - Karina Halle So okay , I know I should have read it when I had finished reading 'The Red Fox' book 2 in the Experiment in Terror series , but I guess I was excited to find out stuffs that I just jumped onto book 3 'Dead Sky Morning' - Pardon me !!
The Benson is such a short and sweet read that i finished it within no time . A little more into the spooky stuff and a little into Perry and Dex's unusual relationship . This was just amazing .
A thing that i really forgot to mention in my other reviews is that , the reason that I love this series a lot and think that its a lot better from other horror series is the fact that the characters in it are just so realistic . I mean i've read horror books where the main lead characters end up acting like duds and keep telling you that they are'nt scared of anything , only to turn up as chickenshit in the end . But Perry and Dex or 'Derry/Pex' as I like to call them are'nt like that . Dex being the male lead is'nt afraid or embarassed to admit that he gets second thoughts before entering a completely spooked out or haunted area . I really liked it and admired it . And Perry , well i'm a fellow Scorpio as well so I can relate to her easily . Its kind of easy to figure out certain things that run in her mind . They are most definitely one of my favourite book couples !!!
If you hav'nt checked out this series yet , I highly suggest you do !! Its awesomeness !