Fathima

Miss Quintessential reviews !

If the book is a guaranteed Mind fuck , then HELL YEAH !

Love and Relativity - Rachael Wade “I’m not asking to get back together right now. I’m going to walk out of here, and you never have to see me again if you don’t want to. I’m only asking you to remember this—” he leaned down to bite and tug on my lip, “the way I can make you feel, and to ask yourself, when the first new fucker puts his hands on you, whether or not he’ll be able to love you like I do. Because I guarantee you, his cock will never feel as good as mine, his arms will never hold you the way mine can, and he’ll never adore you inside and out the way I do. And when you answer those questions and see that I’m right, come find me. When you’re ready, give me a second chance, and I’ll do whatever you want to make this work, no matter where you live. I’ll wait for you.” Circling his fingers faster, he started to pump them back and forth, driving me closer and closer to the edge, continuing to grind himself into my core. “That’s right,” he peered down to watch my hips as they matched his hand’s rhythm. “Come on, baby. Just like that.”

Oh my Holus Molus !!! Hold that thought :

Photobucket

Ahhhhhhhh * wipes mouth with the back of my hand * I needed that !!!!

Jackson Taylor , you crazy motherfreaker ! You make me love you and hate you ... at the same time !!!!

Photobucket

Anyways ..... Cue * Sublime - What I got ... Coz lets face it , in the end love is all we got ! Nothin else matters bro !

Welcome to the Sanibel Islands ....

Photobucket

Its only here that you will find yourself some really interesting specimens ...

First up , Emma Pierce . Emma .... I didn't know what my feeling were for you in this book doll ... A part of me was saddened by what you've been through , but another REALLY agitated , irritated part was all like , " Girlfriend , it ain't your fault !!!! Snap out of it already ! " .. And then her relationship with Jackson . Good lord , I was sure they were gonna drive me bat shit crazy ! I don't understand , why cant two people talk to each other ! Oh for the love of everything nice and good ,when trouble comes knocking , its always a good idea to sit and talk to each other rather than packing up your bag pack , putting on your running shoes and running off to god-knows-where ! And thats exactly what Emma kept doing .. Shit got worse with Jackson , and Emma decided to run up the hill ! At times I wanted to throw my laptop at her just so she stopped running away from him and her past !

And then there is Jackson fucking Taylor . The notorious , infamous Jackson Taylor ! Like I mentioned earlier , he made me difficult to choose whether I should love him or hate him ! Things have never been easy for him too , BUT , believing and having faith in someone you claim to love is rule numero uno while in love !

Life is never simple .. If it was , then all of us would've been sipping pina colada and partying our ass out ! But that's not how it is , is it ? We meet people , we learn things , we lose people . We learn to love and then get our hearts broken . We trust people , some are worth trusting , some aren't . That's life . People change , so does plans . Nothing is constant . And Rachael Wade paints the exact picture through Emma and Jackson . They met each other when things went haywire for Emma . He was the only one who was her constant source of comfort . To hell with what everyone else thought about him . For him , it was always what Emma thought ! Perfect right ? But life intervenes . Life and its twisted sense of humor . Will it tear them apart or will it bring then even closer .. You know what you have to doo to find out :)

OMG !!! Lets not forget the steamy romantic bits !!!

Photobucket

“Open your eyes, baby. Look at me.” He pressed his forehead down to meet mine, my eyelids fluttering open at his command. “Look at me and tell me you don’t want it.”
I peered up at him with unsteady breaths, hearing his throat work when I tilted my lips to graze his. The contact was feather light, my heart hammering through my chest at the feel of it. “I’m looking,” I breathed against him.
“Good. Because right now, all I want to do is rip your clothes off and make you come until you can’t stand, and I want your eyes on me the whole time, are we clear?

Hottest kitchen sex scene ever .... In a sailboat .. .. Change that to a sailboat !!! ;)

Photobucket

This could've easily been me :

Rachael Wade can definitely steam up some sexy scenes !!! * Fans self *

On the whole , Love and Relativity is a well written story about how two broken individuals meet , share their sorrows only to find solace and complete each other ..

Like I said earlier ... LOVE IS ALL WE GOT !