Fathima

Miss Quintessential reviews !

If the book is a guaranteed Mind fuck , then HELL YEAH !

Secrets Vol. 3 (Secrets, #3) - H.M. Ward,  Ella Steele “How does he look at me, Em? Like an intern? Like a student? Like he can’t stand the sight of me?”
She tilts her head and snaps back, “No, Anna. Like he wants to tie you up and fuck you. Like he can’t get enough by just looking at you. Like he won’t stop if you ever give him the chance.”

Noooooooooooooo !!!!!! When does the next book come out ??!! Ah , I want it right now ! You just cant let us hang out there like its nothing .. This is just ... just n... not right !!

Boy oh boy ... Lets run a check list for this book :

-A feisty heroine who doesn't give up that easily [Check]
-A oh so handsome but oh so adamant hero [Check]
-Some really nutty , pissed off beyond damage control characters [Check]
-Friends who stick to you no matter what [Check]
-Sexual Tension as huge as a boulder that refuses to budge !! No wait , correction , a huge boulder that budged just a little and then found its place back again ! [ Double check ]
-An ending thats promising much much better things in the future volumes [Check]
-A hot steamy sexy scene that makes you wanna melt in your seat !!! [ Triple check]

God lord , there's so much going on in Secrets Volume 3 . Firstly there's trouble in paradise .... not sure if I can call it paradise , but yeah okay we'll stick with that . So Anna and Cole's relationship takes a turn for the worst . And then there's some huge plotting and planning going on to ruin Cole . Ugh , I don't to get down to the details here , just pick up this series already !!!