Fathima

Miss Quintessential reviews !

If the book is a guaranteed Mind fuck , then HELL YEAH !

Secrets Vol. 2 (Secrets, #2) - H.M. Ward,  Ella Steele “Yes. Now please prove to me that you haven’t fucked up my life beyond repair. Show me the artistic boobies so I can go beg Sottero for a second chance next year.”
Cole growls, leaning close to my face, “The only person you’ll ever beg for anything will be me.”
My heart is pounding. I can’t breathe. I want to punch him. I want to kiss him. This arrogant bastard thinks that I’ll believe anything he says, and he says he made this place for me. I can’t let him get under my skin like this, but he’s already there.
I lean closer to him and breathe, “I’ll never beg you for a single thing.”

Alright , First of all , What on earth is going on with the covers ??!! No no no don't get me wrong , I mean just look at it , Cole looks so ... so ... FUCK-EDIBLE !
But I loved the previous one as well . All that crystals , glitter and body paint ... sooo sexy ! But this one is pretty hot too so .. Oh well ... shrug Pictures, Images and Photos

Secondly , oh my god !!!! This was soooo much better than the first book ! Things have finally started taking a turn , but is it for the good or the bad , only time will tell ! In the previous volume , we saw how Anna Lamore screwed up big time and secured herself an internship with a studio and and a man that she thought she would never work for . By strange turns of events Anna starts growing feelings for her boss , a man she initially despised , Cole Stevens . And something is brewing deep down inside of Cole . But the book ended just before those things could be pondered upon .
In this Installment , we see Anna adjusting to her new work life and to her sexy-as-hell yet confused-as-fuck boss Cole Stevens . No , what I'm saying is that the guy knows what he wants professionally but on emotional and personal levels he sucks at trying to get what he wants ! That part was most of the highlight for this installment . Also , we see Anna finally acting upon her feelings and getting all bold and sexy with Cole . But Cole , oh the god lord help me . The guy manages to slip a few times from his so called controlled situation but manages to reel it back in ! Argh , those parts are the most frustrating ! I could literally feel what Anna felt all those times ! Gah , Men ! You cant live with them and you cant live without them ! Leaving that aside , we also get to see a different Cole through Anna's eyes . Initially she despised him . believing him to be a perverted exhibitionist trying to sell sex using women as objects for sexual satisfaction . But as time passes by she realizes that he is way above the guy she thought him to be .He is passionate about what he does . Regardless of his past , he is a man who idealizes feminine beauty from its core . Not just her physical beauty , but the beauty that lies in her emotions , her expressions and her thoughts .

Ella Steel , for me atleast , treats Erotica as an art form . Its seductive , and promises pleasure through beauty no matter how you see it . And when I say beauty here I mean the way she weaves her characters and their feelings together . Call me blatant , but I absolutely adore her oh so hot sex scenes . In her first erotic novel , she gave us the very unique and the very tempting sex on a canvas with body paints . And here we get a oh so hot make out session complete with photography lights , body crystals and paint and adhesives ! Simply beautiful !

I cant wait to read whats next for Anna and Cole !