Fathima

Miss Quintessential reviews !

If the book is a guaranteed Mind fuck , then HELL YEAH !

Secrets (Secrets, #1) - H.M. Ward,  Ella Steele Cole lifts his glass to take a sip when my mom says, “It’s not good for a pregnant woman to be so skinny. You remember that Cole. Fatten her up before you knock her up.” She raises her glass to my dad and they clink them together, laughing. They think they’re hysterical.
Cole chokes on his drink. Before he can recover, they’ve started talking about conception superstitions .

O.M.G.O.M.G !!!! This was so me when I first found that Ella Steele a.k.a H.M.Ward has written another adult/erotica novel !

I loved her first erotic novel Scandalous and If you havn't checked it out yet , I kindly suggest you do !!

This is the first book in her Secrets series .. Like , they are all called 'Secrets' but have been divided in 5 Volumes . This is Secrets Volume 1 and boy I must admit , there's no shitting with that title . Its just perfect ! Secrets , secrets and too many secrets ... Everyone has one !!!!

Anna Lamore dreams and aspires to be a Wedding Photographer . And she wants to learn and excel at this art under her Ideal Sophia Sottero wings . She wants to intern at her studio . But as a requirement from her university she is suppose to apply at two other studio's so that she can expand her range in learning . Sophia is interested in Anna , because she is a top class excellent sort of a student . So Sophia helps Anna in trying to blow up her interview at Le Femme , which is owned by the infamous Cole Stevens . They specialize in Sexy lingerie and nude photography and Anna detests him for that saying that he's trying to sell sex ... Phisssh ... Girl , were did you learn that shit ?!! Anyways , so the next day Anna is dressed to kill like literally with a mission on mind , Irritate Cole out of his senses so that he doesn't hire her . In short ... PISS HIM OFF !!!!

But sadly for Anna , the universe has other plans for her , and instead of Pissing Cole off she actually manages to impress him securing a place for her to intern at Le Femme !!! And so begins a game of truth , lies , seductive desires and secrets .

What I loved about this book ...

Anna Lamore ! She is just soooo good ! She acts all tough on the outside , but on the inside she's all broken and bruised . She has a secret hidden , deep down in her . A secret that fills her with hate . A secret that makes her look at people with money and fame too differently . I loved her . She's witty and sarcastic . I'd think think twice before calling my boss an old dude ! But she , nope she doesn't give two winds to all that . She also has a secretive Kinky side to her !

Cole Stevens ! God damn that guy confuses and infuriates me like no other ! He is such a mystery . At times he's this cool dude who loves teasing and having fun . And then at times he's all serious and business like with a brooding silence and deep thoughts kinda feel to him . There's something really hot about him , but I cant really place my finger on it ... Well actually I have , but since this is the review for the first book I shouldn't be mentioning it here ! gif Pictures, Images and Photos

The story is lovable , the sexual tension is hot and the characters are fun . So where's the problem ? The problem is the story being told in different volumes . This could've easily been a uber hot and enticing full length novel ! Definitely continuing the series to see where Anna and Cole's strange relationship leads them next !!!!