Fathima

Miss Quintessential reviews !

If the book is a guaranteed Mind fuck , then HELL YEAH !

From Rags - Suzanne  Wright He fisted a hand into her ringlets and tugged so she’d look up at him. “I have to have you, Jaxx. I want to fuck you so bad my cock actually fucking hurts. They might not be sweet, flowery, poetic words – the kind you’d laugh at – but that’s the truth. I have to know what it’s like to be deep inside you.”

HONKA.HONKA.HOLY.SEXY.MAMA !!! God that didnt even make any sense !!

Suzanne Wright , damn you woman !!!! Why must you write about such yummy , scrumptiously delicious , all man-man , hot freaking motherfreakers ! You must realize that some of us don't have boyfriends and reading your books can give an itch so bad down there that it might need immediate tending to ! Argh , and finding someone as good as Connor McKenzie , who can do wicked tempting things to you , just impossible !

Full review to follow , I got needs to take care of first ... !