Fathima

Miss Quintessential reviews !

If the book is a guaranteed Mind fuck , then HELL YEAH !

Feral Sins - Suzanne  Wright My first thought/reaction after reading this book .....

Warning : The pic you are about to see can be a bit too uncomfy for your liking ... Like seriously !!!
Holy Fucking Shit

Umm , if its too uncomfortable for your liking , kindly ignore the pic ! LOL

This was why she deserved a better mate – he was so damn wrong for her it wasn’t even funny. Still, she was staying exactly where she was. “You’re all there is for me, Taryn. I’m broken, baby. You know that. Before you…it was like those bits of me were just scattered all over the place. I’ve never felt whole. Not until you. You hold those pieces together. It’s not an exaggeration when I say you hold my sanity in your hands. Without you, I’d fall apart.” If that made any sense to her, he’d be surprised.
She stroked his bottom lip with the pad of her thumb. “Thank you for that. Now do me already.”
He sighed dramatically. “I’m mated to a nympho.”
“Ass.”

They say the most happiest discoveries are made by sheer accidents .. Well that's absolutely not the case with this book . This was recommended to me by my gal pal Bips , so a big thank you to you doll ! Also to Maria and Chanda , these ladies have read some of the craziest shit ever I tell ya ! Muaah to you girlies , you keep the smutty trollop in me alive ;)

Alrighty then , moving on . Taryn Warner is a latent shape shifter . Meaning , she cant shift into her she-wolf form . If you've studied shape shifter history you'll know that its a bad thing a really bad thing . Its something like a curse and its something which is frowned upon and made fun of . Apparently , it makes you look like a weakling . So Taryn is always pushed around , ignored and thought of someone of no importance . Well , guess what she's no damsel in distress sitting in a corner crying her eye balls out . She knows how to take care of herself and has a really sassy tongue that holds a degree in advanced sarcasm .

But there seems to be a tiny problem . Her dad wants her forcefully mated so that he could have have a stronger alliance compared to other packs out there . But Taryn doesn't want that . Reason - the guy is a total dildo .

Taryn doesn't like him at all and wants to get as far away as possible from him . Enter Trey Coleman , the psychotic alpha male who gives everyone the scare of their life just by scowling at them . Known for his temper and feral wolfish abilities , Trey has a problem of his own . His uncle wants to make amends for mistakes of the 'past' and wants Trey and his pack to join his pack with him (uncle) being the alpha male .Trey cant accept the offer and has to make strategies of his own . That's where Taryn comes into play . By mating with Taryn , Trey is assured that her father will have to make alliances with him indirectly bringing in all his alliances . All Taryn has to do is accept his proposal and its all easy breezy from their right ? Wrong ! what Trey and Taryn dont know that universe is always read to play sick jokes on its inhabitants and what its got in store for them is feelings of love and companionship that both of them are not ready for . Whats to happen next is for you to find out by picking up and reading the book !

“Who does this pussy belong to?”
“Shut the fuck up, Trey, and make me come.”
He thrust his fingers deep and again she bucked and cried out. “Whose is it, Taryn?”
“As I’m the one who cleans it, waxes it, keeps it tidy and has it medically checked, I’d say it’s mine. But you can borrow it if you like.”

OMG , Taryn has to be one of the most annoyingly cutest main female character ever . Annoying if you are at the receiving end of her sarcasm . She is sassy , funny and knows how to give everyone a hard time ! Damn she has abilities too . She can heal injuries and wounds as though they never existed in the first place . Like I've stated before she isn't someone who cant take of herself . All the bad things that life has thrown out at her has made her a stronger person . She wont wait around for you to throw shit at her . If you mess with her , then you are a gonner for sure . It all becomes even worse when she mates with Trey . That guy's protective streak over the safety of her mate is so bad that its enough for you to run for your life whilst pissing in your pants !

Yup killing yourself will be a better option !!

Trey is a damaged individual himself , he carries the burden of something that makes him all rock like with no emotions . But when he meets Taryn , all that changes instantly . And its not just sex , its sooo much more ! Oh and did I mention he is a complete hottie ! A ' complete hottie ' seems a little too not true in his case though . Its more like he is the epitome of sex on legs ! A man who demands complete submission ! Little me wouldn't be lying if I told you he made me tingle in all the right places !

And lets not forget his beta enforcers ! All of them hot sons of bitches ! God , If I could meet them for reals I'd be dry humping their legs and drooling at their feet . Actually I'd do that for Trey too !

The sex in this book was just HOT ... It's the right amount of naughty with one hell of a dose of dirty talking ! Trey knows how to turn a woman on !

He tskd, withdrew his fingers and slapped her clit with his cock. “There are no lines, baby. You belong to me. I own this body. I can do whatever I want with it. I can use it however I want. And I intend to fuck this gorgeous body for the guys to see. But right now, I want you to ride me.” He positioned his cock at her entrance and she placed her hands on his shoulders as she began to slowly sink down onto him. “You like that, baby? You like my cock filling you and stretching you?”

Ah yes a cold dip ! A huge necessity after reading the sex and the menage scene in this book !! Honestly , I'm not a fan of menage's but holy mother of god !!! At first I was like , ' Isn't Trey this super possessive boyfriend who doesn't want anyone sniffing around his mate ? Then why is he letting this happen ?? " But the sneaky SOB knows how to do things right ! I loved how he stuck to his , ' no fucking my mate ' theory ! Oooh just thinking about that scene makes me want to grab hold of my ice packs !

All in all , this book blew my mind away and I cant wait to read more about the Pheonix Pack ! If you love shape shifters , dont mind heavy doses of sarcasm and uber orgasmic sex then this book is a must read ! Its an absolute SWEAT & SQUIRM FEST !!!!