Fathima

Miss Quintessential reviews !

If the book is a guaranteed Mind fuck , then HELL YEAH !

Down to You - M. Leighton His hands are hungry and urgent as he grabs me around the waist and turns to lay me on the bed. We undress each other as though we’ve never made love, as though this is the first time and we can’t wait one more second to feel skin on skin.
When he enters me , my whole world collapses . It melts and covers us as he moves within me , like a perfect crystalline cocoon .

Michelle Leighton rocks the adult contemporary scene with her first adult romance read !!! Phew , the lady definitely can write up some pretty hot stuff with two uber hot and handsome male leads and one not so shy female lead !!

Cue Beautiful Dangerous - Slash ft. Fergie

Olivia Townsend is a girl trying to live her life plain and simple with no distractions what so ever . She just wants to get done with her college and go back to taking care of her dad and their farm . But what she isn't prepared for is the different forms of distractions that are going to turn her life upside down . Distraction 1 code name Cash Davenport ,the owner of a club and your typical yet not so typical bad boy . He is a hot , cocky , blessed with a devilish grin motherfreaker . The kind of boy you wouldn't want your mom to meet . He is what Olivia craves or should I say is attracted to . He is the kind of guy she has promised herself to stir clear of . But she cant really help herself can she ?? Typical lady like always falling for the bad boys ! Enters Distraction 2 code name Nash Davenport , Cash's twin brother . Nash is everything Cash isn't . He is highly respected , working as a intern at a law firm and is engaged to the daughter of one of the head of the law firm . He is what Olivia needs , a guy who is intelligent , good and respectable . But there's a problem , he's already engaged to Marissa , Olivia's snobby cousin . But what if both these hottie's want Olivia . And then there's a secret too ! What is that secret ? Who will Olivia choose ?? Answers to all those questions will only be revealed if you manage to get the book and read it .

Like I said earlier Michelle really proves her mettle here by writing a story that is not YA . And let me add that she does it absolute panache . The story is intriguing . Its told from alternate POV's constantly switching from Olivia to Cash to Nash . I love stories told from alternate POV's as they give readers more access to the character mindsets . Another thing that really was gnawing on me was , ' A love triangle , that isn't ' mentioned in the blurb . And I might have to say this proudly , I figured that out even before I started reading the story !!!! Aha, ain't I one smart pants !! ;P

The mystery part of the book is interesting as well . As a matter of fact , that part is just getting started . Yes, this book most certainly has a sequel and the danger of the secrets that were revealed in this book will start clawing their way to our characters in the next book for sure . The characters were enjoyable and the sex was hot like really hot ! Oh I need a fan here !

All in all , a fantastically written story with some really hot humor , some hot mystery and some more hotness added in by its characters ! This one's a hot must read !!!