Fathima

Miss Quintessential reviews !

If the book is a guaranteed Mind fuck , then HELL YEAH !

Thomas & January - Fisher Amelie “How did we both sleep on this tiny nothing,” I said out loud, my voice hoarse from disuse.
“Well, that leg was wrapped around mine,” he said, pointing to each part as he continued his explanation, “that stomach was pressed to mine, that beautiful face was buried in my neck. It was the best and worst night’s sleep of my life.” I smiled. “Good morning,” he said, smiling back.

Heart-Eyed Pictures, Images and Photos

Ah , I just love stories that talk about falling in love for the first time ... well not exactly the first time , but falling in love with the right person , someone who is meant for you , for the first time !! * Swoon swoon and swoon *

Thomas & January is the story of two souls , well not literally souls but its the story of these two amazing individuals who meet and get to know each other and learn to love and accept each other because of their love for music . At first , they are all about squabbles and bitter banter . But a tour to Europe for new music scouting will bring them closer than they would have ever imagined . But as usual , there is gonna be trouble in paradise , and trouble here comes in the form of nemesis competing for the same price . A top notch position in a music/record company . Will these two be able to see pass the deception or will things go haywire and mess up their relationship forever ??!!

I love Fisher Amelie's writing style . And her taste in music is equally amazing ! To be honest , I loved Thomas and January's story a tad bit more than I liked Callum and Harper's . Where Callum and Harper were really shy to get their thoughts across to each , Tom and January were easy going and fun loving . I seriously was wishing for the book to be longer just so I could read more about them . Super cute I tell ya !!!

If you love a simple , yet heart touching story that talks about a boy and girl who love music and then found love for each other through that mutual love for music , then this book is a definite must read for you !!!