Fathima

Miss Quintessential reviews !

If the book is a guaranteed Mind fuck , then HELL YEAH !

Hyde (Hyde, #1) - Lauren Stewart “No one wants to know someone else’s pain or that they have darkness within them. But you . . . You make me feel like I don’t have to hide anything."

OMG Pictures, Images and Photos

I wasn't expecting this book to be ... to be .... ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY BRILLIANT !!! HOLY CREEPERS !

My brain is running around in circles right now , gaah , I cant even think straight !

Breathe bitch just breathe .... Thats right , Inhale ... Exhale .... Inhale .... Exhale .... Better .

WOW WOW and simply WOW ! Urban Fantasies are not really something I look forward , I'm more of a contemporary romance kinda person . But holy mother of god , this book just blew my mind ... into pieces ! Such a fantastic retelling rendition of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde with a modern outlook and setting .

Eden Colfax is a good girl . She doesn't lie , use cuss words or treat people badly . Mitchell Turner is a bad boy . A very very bad boy . But he wasn't what he seems , or more like what he is , he actually isn't . Damn it , here I go in circles again . Well , lets just say that both Eden and Mitch have secrets , big , dark and really twisted messed up secrets . Secrets that can kill . Eden needs help and she's sure that there's only one man who can help her . But will he ?? Mitch is really good at pushing people away . He has a killer sarcasm , that he effectively uses to make him look like a guy with no heart , feelings and emotions . But there is something about Eden that makes him all soft and nice . But is that okay ?? What are their secrets ?? Is it in their genes , or are they just puppets that are being controlled by some master puppeteer , watching their little show from afar ??

The book was definitely something out of the blue for me . The story was intriguing from start to the end . The author manages you to pull you into the story right from page 1 . You , as a reader cant help but get sucked into the whirlwind of events that play out one by one . There is a mystery here , but that mystery is just a part of the bigger mystery , just like a piece of puzzle that connects you to a much bigger picture .The whole good and evil theory is placed out really well . I couldn't help but ask , does embracing your dark side make you a better person ??? Dont get me wrong here , I know all of us have a side to us that we are scared of acknowledging . A side that is scary . But would admitting that , that side exist in all of us , make us something good . But then again , what is good ? What is bad ? Can it be that what we deem as good , can be deemed bad for someone else . Where do we draw the lines to goodness and evil . How much of something is good and where does it end and evil begins . I'm sure if we look into the life we are living these days and the society we live in the line between evil and good is clearly blurred . Honestly , I was kinda unsure as to how would I able to review this book without giving away a lot of details . And man I sure am sucking at it right now .I've driven into philosophy . I'm more of the 'guess-whats-gonna-happen-next' kind of a rider . Reading this book was like exercising my brain . Seriously people , I ain't kidding . As you read along you are going to meet various different characters , and a part of you will definitely wonder can these characters be trusted or not . What is their actual role in this entire thing . But trust me , the author does manage to answer a lot of these questions by the end of the book . And OH.MY.GOD , the last 10% is an absolute adrenaline rush !!!! Thats where the book just explodes and things start falling into place . I absolutely loved that portion of the book . And the ENDING ! Oh god ,

kill me right now no , I need the next book like right now !!! What the fuck , that was just out of nowhere !!! Totally unexpected !

I loved the main characters ! Both Eden and Mitch were two really frustrated , freaked out , highly emotional , yet strong in their own way . Especially Eden ! Oh god , I loved her . She doesnt really comes across as a 'I'm gonna hurt you real bad , Punk!' woman , but man oh man did she surprise me in the end ... well , almost near the end She's really clever but is too shy . And Mitch , I dont even know what to say here . The guy is just lonely , super lonely and doesnt do emotions . But he really is an awesome person . Oh , and did I mention that he is SUPER HOT . He is a beast , a sexy beast . When I read about him , this is they guy I pictured in my head :

All in all a very sexy in its own right , dark and edgy , deliciously hot read that will keep you on the edge of your seat !!

A big thank you to P.A Lupton for recommending this book to me !