Fathima

Miss Quintessential reviews !

If the book is a guaranteed Mind fuck , then HELL YEAH !

Evelyn Vine Be Mine - Chelle Mitchiter So say you want me , say you need me
Mouths unstuck , hearts open wide
Nothing to hide , lips that confide
Evelyn Vine
Please say you'll be .....
Mine

Emma Rachel Swoon Pictures, Images and Photos

If a guy wrote that sort of a song for me and sung it in front of a hundred people , I'd handcuff him to me FOREVER ! Yup , you aren't going anywhere my honeybuns !

Oh lord almighty , this book is HAWT !!!! Evelyn Vine is a shy , down to earth girl who just wants to get lost in the crowd . She doesnt like attention and isn't desperate for it . She loves photography and wants to intern for her Ideal photographer . Enters , Stone . Stone is the guy that everyone is scared of , he practically gives out the ' get your heebie jeebies on ' aura . Nobody likes to mess with him . Add to that ,he is a drummer for Rabid Manifests a metal band that is quite well known in the university and nearby clubs . He really doesnt talk much , is heavily built and doesnt look like a 19 yr old ... * Swoon *

Stone and Evie meet and the next thing you know , sparks are flying , but there's bound to be trouble right ? The trouble comes in the form of , lack of communication both from Evie and Stone . A relationship that isn't properly defined cant sustain for a long time , can it ? That's exactly what starts to happen , amidst all the HOT AND HEAVY sex , the clubbing and partying , questions still loom and linger , questions that will stir up issues between them , that will force them apart . Will Evie and Stone be able to fix the damages in time or will it be too late ? Read the book and find out .

There were a lot of things that I loved about this book . And then there were some I didn't . First off , seriously what is up with that cover ??? With a name so beautiful and intriguing , the cover could have got a better job done . Also , the story seemed to stretch a little more than required at times . The secondary characters were AMAZING ! They had their own stories that provided a perfect insight into relationships , the way teenagers look at it . Donny , Fredi , Briar , Alec , Candy , Mason and Evie's siblings were all a fun to read about .

Evie and Stone's relationship is definitely the high point of this book . God , they were burning up the pages with their steaminess . Also , this book is not a YA ! Its a Mature YA or New Adult as they are called these days . The sex is way too descriptive and graphic for a YA read ! The high point of this book mostly was the whole lack of communication between Evie and Stone . Stone would just let his eyes and body do the talking . Not that it was a bad thing or anything , I take a man with those skills any day , but lets face it , YOU GOTS TO TALK , at some point atleast !!! The ending was just PERFECT ! If you've loves stories like Beautiful Disaster , thoughtless and Easy , you are sure to like this one .

Sweet , funny , Simple and Charming the story will definitely leave a smile on your face .