Fathima

Miss Quintessential reviews !

If the book is a guaranteed Mind fuck , then HELL YEAH !

Playing for Keeps (A Neighbor from Hell, #1) - R.L. Mathewson He chuckled. “I was offered a blow job to make a D into an A.”
Haley’s face squished up prettily. “You had a woman offer you a blow job during parent-teacher night?”
“Nope, a man. Seems the guy is rather desperate to get his son into Harvard.”

Oh why in the fucking world didn't I read this book before ??!!! Hmmm ,lets seee .. Oh yeah coz you were totally put off by the cover of the book before they changed it to this smoldering mess !!!!! Inner me , will you please shut the eff up ! I'm trying to write a review here . Don't go around asking stupid questions which you already know the answer for you obsessive twat !

Nicki Glare Pictures, Images and Photos

Whatever !

Moving on ....

* Cue music Andy Grammer - Fine By Me *

Haley is shy , very shy living in a shell kind of a person . She's someone who'll nod her head in agreement for everything and anything . She wont speak up , even if she's in denial . She is the 'Yes girl' .

Jason is the neighbor from hell . You'd think he's the devil himself ... a very hot and sexy devil if I may add . He makes Haley life a living hell *snorts* by being a constant threat to everything she loves about her place .

All it takes is a flowerbed , a bee's nest and love for the yankess to get all the shyness , awkwardness and everything negative under the sun between them out of the way . Haley and Jason turn out to be the best of buddies and Haley finally starts living outside of her shell . BUT , theres something brewing between them there's always something brewing . Underneath all that , ' we are just friends ' facade , something really hot and messy stiring to come out . Whats gonna happen when it finally erupts ? Well ,read the book and find out for yourself !

Haley and her ideas about finding love and virginity had me in splits . Not because they seemed too old and not cool for school but because she believes in exactly the same thing I do - wait for the right guy who's gonna sweep you off your feet and you'll live a happily ever after life with him . Although , that resolve seems to be crumbling these days , Pfffft !!!! Just shut up already ! Fine . Her baking skills are out of the world and you envy it .... No!!! I need to learn how to bake you stupid bimbo ! Hmmm

Jason definitely was a big baby !! God , how the guy eats so much and never gains weight or flab goes beyond . I really enjoyed his banters with Haley . They always looked like a happily married couple and totally in love .

This book riled up a whole lot of different emotions from me . There were times that had me going all :

aww gif Pictures, Images and Photos

Translation : Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww

And then there times I wanted to lock up both Jason and Haley in a room , slap some sense into them and then leave then there to talk their shit out and do whatever they want after that hehehe

head slap Pictures, Images and Photos

That was for you Inner me , you are talking too much !

All in all , a very funny , entertaining read thats going to make you think of cupcakes , frostings and brownies ! Jason and Haley are a match made in heaven or hell