Fathima

Miss Quintessential reviews !

If the book is a guaranteed Mind fuck , then HELL YEAH !

If I Were You (Inside Out Trilogy, #1) - Lisa Renee Jones Oh my god Pictures, Images and Photos

WHAT IN THE FUCKING CAPITAL !!!!!!

THATS NOT HOW YOU END A BOOK AND LEAVE THE READER HANGING LIKE THAT !!!! ITS LIKE BEING DENIED AN ORGASM AFTER YOU'VE COME SOOO CLOSE TO IT !

Photobucket

I need to get my shit together , its late and I'm gonna get me some sleep , If possible

EDIT : 08/26/2012

Cue * Nine Inch Nails - Me I'm not *

OH HOLY MOTHER OF ALL THINGS SANE AND INSANE !!!I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS BOOK ....

THE STORY :
Sara McMillan is a boring high school English teacher . That is , until she finds the journal of Rebecca Mason . Life takes an unexpecting turn for Sarah , when she decides to find out , Who and where the hell is Rebecca Mason ??? You see , Rebecca's journal is no ordinary 'I got up today , went out , had fun , worked , ate , came back home and slept ' journal . Its her account of a time spent with a man who promises her pleasure through pain .

Rebecca's journal becomes Sarah's choice of poison as she starts seeing things from her point of view and starts living her life by walking in her shoes .. not literally people by getting a job in the same art gallery where Rebecca used to or still works. Its here where the book starts going through this unforeseen twists and turns that are enough to keep you turning the pages and gobbling it all up till you reach the very end .

THE SETTING :
This book finds its base in San Francisco , amongst the rich and highly famous . Art , wine , fun and everything nice easily available to those who need it .

THE CHARACTERS :

Saran McMillan : Sarah , like I mentioned earlier , is a school teacher who has given up on her dreams just to get her bills paid .. her words , not mine . Sarah as a character is someone who you could easily associalte with . She has dreams , aspirations to become something in the field of her interest , ART . An interest or passion that she had to give up on when life hit her hard and bad . On the surface she at most of the time appears to be someone calm , but in reality she is all but a whirlwind of emotions . She masks her fulfillement of dreams behind the 'I need to know what happened to Rebecca Mason' facade . Dont get me wrong , its not she's the bad guy here , but she's clever . She has an undying curiousity that makes her the target of all things dark and dangerous . Her thoughts merged with Rebecca's journal definitely had me thinking that I'm the one going through all stuffs happening in this book .

Chris Merit :

Ah yes , the famously infamous Chris Merit , painter/artist extraordinaire . Dark , edgy , dangerous , conflicting , scrumptiously sexy , tattooed , hot , alpha-ish , funny , complicated Chris had me drolling for the the most part . Oh lord , the things I'd do to this man if I ever find him

* Ahem ahem * ... moving on

The man is just too hot to handle yet too broken and damaged . A man who believes its important for one to control over things in life , yet enjoys every moment . A man who lives to break rules , a smart ass with a smart mouth and fingers * le sigh * So in love with him , I'd marry him and have his babies

Mark Compton :

Ugggh , say what you will but I dont like him at all .. Owner and manager of the art gallery where Rebecca and now Sarah work . He may be sexy as hell or whateva but he seems like a guy too full of himself . Sexy , commanding , dressed to kill , bossy , raw and everything carnal this man is what woman and girls should stay away from . Atleast I would or maybe not

THE ROMANCE SEX :

Boy oh boy , the sex in this book is definitely off the charts hot and steamy . I mean c'mon with a guy like Chris Merit in da house what did you expect !!! Sarah , Chris and their insanely hot sex-to-survive routine had me going gaga over them .

This book is an excellent combination of hot and heavy romance , sexy characters and a mystery deeper than the depths of the ocean . No one is who they seem and everyone's keeping secrets they dare not talk about . With a cliffhanger enough to make you go insane , this one's a must read for me .

Highly Intense , Highly mysterious and awesomely sexy , If I were you is definitely the next 'IT' book that will leave you panting for more !!!!