Fathima

Miss Quintessential reviews !

If the book is a guaranteed Mind fuck , then HELL YEAH !

Honor Thy Teacher (Honor, #2) - Teresa Mummert 5 fuckin stars !!! You should know , this book isn't really perfect , I mean I have the same issues with it that I had with Honour teacher , but just for the fact that the entire book 1 is told from William's POV and is sooo much more twisted than Emma's POV this one's most definitely worth the read !!!

Before I get on with this review , I have some serious ranting that I need to get off my system . Here goes : William you are such a cold , distant and manipulative (sorta) bastard !!
Now I'm not telling you that he is the bad guy or that he doesn't love Emma but is just having a good time with her . But he hasn't been truthful either !! Everything Emma knows about him is the truth , but a very carefully edited truth ! Reading this book was a total shock , like being tasered over and over again . William , who kind of looked like a warrior fighting his own demons is suddenly looking like a monster himself ! I know he really loves Emma , but after reading this book I'm kinda having second thoughts on that .. not really

Another character that I forgot to mention about in my review of Honor Teacher was Emma's anut Judy , Emma's so called aunt . judy is pretty much into a world of her own and doesn't really care about Emma . But in this book we find out , what she's all about and ia also connected to William in some ways ! Oh god , can this get any more messier ??!! Maybe it can !!

Definitely waiting to read more in this series !