Fathima

Miss Quintessential reviews !

If the book is a guaranteed Mind fuck , then HELL YEAH !

Honor Student - Teresa Mummert 3.5 stars actually !!!

I thought about how my life had drastically changed after the last few days. I had been on a downward spiral, but after meeting Mr. Honor I felt like I had a reason to get up in the morning, a reason to show up to class. Here he was feeling as if he had ruined my life, but I felt like he had saved it. He had saved me. I was finally living.

Oh my god !! I loved this book ! William and Emma are two really bruised souls who find solace in each other . William loves control and Emma gives him exactly what he needs . Nothing can go wrong with that , can it ?? Well , you are wrong ! William doesn't let anyone get too close to him and Emma cant help herself , she's falling in love with this guy and she's not too sure as to whats going on in his mind . Add to that a really greedy ex-wife , a sorta love affair and a really complicated relationship that keeps getting steamier and hotter than before - and you have a really angsty BDSM-esque love story !!

I loved Emma's character . She seemed too calm and composed from the outside , but on the inside she was full of burning emotions . She's on a self destructive path thats gonna lead her to her untimely doom . But William Honor , her substitute History teacher steps in at the right time and pulls her out of her misry business . But has he really fixed up all the issues or are there certain things that need to be addressed ?? Read the book to find out .

The book has some serious editing issues , but I loved the story so I'm completely over looking that !! Sometimes I felt the situation seemed too rushed , but I still enjoyed it . Emma and Williams sexy steamy encounters had my mind and my heart racing !! For a teacher , William was just too hot to handle with his tribal tattoos !! I loved him as well ! One could totally relate to his emotion resisitant barriers ..

I cant wait to find out whats gonna happen next because the ending was a little too surprising ! Whats gonna be Emma's answer .. I have to know !!!!