Fathima

Miss Quintessential reviews !

If the book is a guaranteed Mind fuck , then HELL YEAH !

Flat-Out Love - Jessica Park HOLY MOTHER OF SWEETNESS !!!! 5 huge shinning stars !! Hell , I'll give it a fifty or more stars if I could !! This book is just soooooo awesome !
Honestly , I am totally speechless right now . I mean I cant think of words to describe how perfect this book was and how there are all these different kinds of emotions that it can stir up in you . Man , I'm definitely re-reading this one !!

src="http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z408/majere616/GIFs/tumblr_loa8b70fbc1qc8zrd.png" border="0">

I'm seriously at the loss of words right now .. Everything about this story is just so beautifully crafted . Right from the storyline to the characters to the .... the everything .... Ugggh , I hate it when I cant pull my thoughts together . This book was on my kindle for a long time and I really hav'nt still figured out as to why did I take this long to read this !!

This book is gonna make you experience so many emotions . You will laugh , you will cry , you will fall in love , you will dream , you'll feel your heartbreak into a million pieces and you will learn to understand and forgive and accept things that life throws at you !! I'm gonna keep my review short and simple for this one !!! IT'S A MUST READ !! RECOMMENDED FOR ANYONE AND EVERYONE !