Fathima

Miss Quintessential reviews !

If the book is a guaranteed Mind fuck , then HELL YEAH !

Charmeine (The Light-Bearer, #1) - Emily Guido OH MY WOW !!!!
Romance between a Vampire and a light bearer is something so new , I had to read this book to find out what the buzz and feel is all about .. And all I can say is that book didnt disappoint at all !

Tabbrius is a blood hunter , and has been a loner like forever , thats until Charlene/Charmeine walks into his life - first in his dreams and everywhere he looks then for real .
Charmeine is an orphan who cant remember anything about her past . What she does know is that she has recently become the target of a group hunters called the blood hunters .. Why are these hunters after her ?? Well Charmeine is no ordinary girl , she is a light bearer a beacon of hope to the dark and twisted world .. What happens when Tabbrius and Charmeine meet ? How will their love survive the dangers that are lurking to destroy them ... ?? All this and more is what this book is all about .

Cover speak : My first thoughts when I looked at this cover was - " Hmmmm interesting ." But Honestly speaking it never came across to me as a Vampire and angel story . To me it felt more of like a contemporary romance . It was'nt till I read this blurb did I figure out what this was about . Either ways , I loved this cover .

Things I loved about this book :

The romance in this book was definitely the biggest highlight for me . When Tabbrius and Charmeine meet , it was definitely a classic case of Insta-love and I enjoyed the kind of conversation they had . It almost felt like two teenagers , falling in love for the very first time . I loved how Tabbrius was never doubtful of his love for Charmeine . Their love for each other had me smiling to myself a lot of times ..

But as they say where there's love there's pain too .. And It was the same here as well . Tabbrius and Charmeine had to fight to keep their love and peace on earth . This was the kind of story that involved Heaven and Earth . Will they win , or will love be lost forever ??

I absolutely loved Emily's writing style . She made her characters so real , and the emotions so true that I could'nt help but sry and laugh when something bad or good happened !! Emily is definitely one of my fav authors , and the way this book ended had me begging for more . I cant wait to read more from this series and find out whats is store for Tabbrius and Charmeine .

Recommended for readers who love an absolutely amazing love story between a sexy vampire and a sugary sweet angel . This one's a must read from me !!