Fathima

Miss Quintessential reviews !

If the book is a guaranteed Mind fuck , then HELL YEAH !

Defiance (Significance, #3) - Shelly Crane Ahhh Thank you lord , for you have answered my prayers !!!!

I couldnt be much more happier right now !! Although i'm a little sad for a certain character , but I would definitely say this : The ending of DEFIANCE was epic !! I have been pondering and praying over the matter ever since I had finished reading Accordance , but now i'm a happy woman !!! Thank you SHELLY CRANE !!!

Now lets go on with this review .
Cover Speak : Loved this cover !!Its so flashy and catchy !!! Absolutely amazing ..

Oh man o man , where do i even begin reviewing this book . Defiance starts off exactly where Accordance ended , Maggie and the Jacobson Clan in london for the reunification ceremony . Its also where Maggie will be introduced as the Visionary . Not everyone is happy is all i can say for now . I mean with Maggie being the visionary , the jacobson clan being the only clan imprinting and all that gunghoo !! Jealousy , power , claim over authority etc etc is what we get to read about . We also figure out some stuufs about the previous visionary and her life .
Romance in this book just stole my heart away . I mean Maggie and Caleb are definitely my favourite couple and their love for each other is just so pure and unconditional . Ahhhh , i wish Imprinting was for real !!! There were actually quite a lot of surprises in this book . Make that good surprises that made me go oooh and aaah for the most part . But what really stunned me was Maggie's sudden change of demeanor . I mean she definitely was'nt the Maggie we met in book 1 and 2 . This Maggie understood and took control of her responsibilities . She did not run away and never ever made a fuss about it either . She was a major surprise factor for me . Again the whole family togther in time of need scenario that i love this series for was a heartbreak factor , i mean in a good way . I loved it ...

I cant wait to read Independence ans see how everything turns out !!! Soooo in love with this series ! Shelly , keep rocking girl !