Fathima

Miss Quintessential reviews !

If the book is a guaranteed Mind fuck , then HELL YEAH !

Slow Burn (The Fitzgerald Family, #1) - E.B. Walters OMG !!! THIS BOOK IS DEFINITELY HOT !!!
WOW , I'd call myself crazy if i were to say this book didnt hit me in the right places ;) !!
I totally loved this book , this was a very good mixture or romance , action and mystery . I could very well say this , it had all the makings of a great hollywood blockbuster . Sophistication , style , panache you name it this book had it all .
I loved the book cover , it was the first thing that got me excited to read this book .
The second , was obviously the synopsis . Ashley Fitsgerald is a woman tormented by nightmares of her past . An accident that left her an orphan . Ron Nobles , a man battling to clear his fathers name accused of something he didnt do . Together they seek to uncover the truth , but the bad guys are not far behind and will stop at nothing to make sure the truth never comes out .
This book is definitely for ' mystery - thriller ' readers . What i really liked about this book was its uniqueness compared to other ' mystery ' reads . In this book , the reader knows who exactly the bad guys are but the mystery part kicks in when someone tries to help Ashley and Ron in uncovering the truth .
Honestly , reading half the book i wasnt able to figure out who this mystery helper was . But somewhere later on i kind of figured out who this ' helper' of theirs was . And trust me when i say this i was soooo damn happy to know i was right !!! Why was i sooo happy , well we can say that you'll be surprised to know who this person was .
This is definitely a must read , please check it out !! You'll love it :)