Fathima

Miss Quintessential reviews !

If the book is a guaranteed Mind fuck , then HELL YEAH !

From Out Of Chaos (Cor Griffin Bloodsuckers, #2) - Nathan Wrann CHAOS CHAOS EVERYWHERE
Alright , now lets backtrack to when i had finished reading Dark heart Matter book 1 in the Cor Griffin bloodsucker series :
Me : Aha Nathan Wrann i have your Vampiric paranormal world completely figured out !!
Nathan Wrann : Hmmm , ok . Here , read From out of Chaos Book 2 in the series .
Me : Okay .. *Takes the book and reads it * OH MY GOD !!!! What the hell ?!!! *Jaw dropped , shocked and stunned !! * What was that all about ? How on earth ... Why .... How is that even happening ... Ugggh !!! Too many questions unanswered and the wait to the next book , so freaking long !!
Nathan Wrann : * smiling * Glad you liked the book .
Me : * Pokerface* .

Yup , thats exactly how i feel the scene might have played out if it would have been for realz . This book seriously and i mean very seriously leaves you with a feeling of shock . It actually feels like someone just zapped you with a taser ! Alright then before i get too dramatic lets get on with this review ..

Cover-speak : It was actually quite shocking to see a rat being featured on the cover of a book and a part of me wondered , ' hmmm - now why would someone depict a rat on the cover of their book . Once you read the book - totally justified , no questions asked . You'll see it when you read the book .

From out of Chaos starts off exactly where Dark matter heart left us off . Now i dont want to give out any spoilers here so i'm going to keep this really short . But i have to say this , after i finished reading Dark heart matter and the way things ended there i thought , well something good was bound to happen somewhere Cor and Caitlyn's relationship but that was not to be . *sighs*
More destruction and devastation follow our hero , his family and friends . New relationships are formed and some ties are broken in the most gruesome of ways . What will happen to Cor and his friends , a new enemy has been CREATED and most of the questions are still not answered . Will Cor ever get his HEA ??!! Well , the answer to all that can only be answered as we move along with the
series .

Certain things that i liked and disliked about the book : Lets get over with the messy 'Dislike' part . The story started off really slow for me . Like almost half of the book we were just hanging out with Cor and the gang trying to figure out stuffs . That did get a little , like a teeny weeny bit boring . On to the awesome part , the second half of the book !!! Things really fired up here , and i mean fired up like hell !! Soo many events taking place simultaneously . Made me wonder how everything was gonna end up . I loved this part of the book and cant wait to read more . I also loved the mention of Mary Shelley's Frankenstein , a very interesting theory bought to life with it !!
On the whole a very interesting read , cant wait to see whats gonna happen next , i know one thing for sure its gonna get a lot darker and messier ... Out of Chaos ?? Not really !! Just the beginning to another adventure with twists and turns !!