Fathima

Miss Quintessential reviews !

If the book is a guaranteed Mind fuck , then HELL YEAH !

Rapture - Renee Field Wow , a merman/aquaman !! This was definitely a likeable and enjoyable read . Although i found it to be really fast-paced at times , i couldnt help but love the intensity of the story growing on you .
Rapture by Renee Field really surprised me . The characters in the book were witty , funny , humourous , a tad believable and exciting to get to know to . What i really enjoyed about it was that there were two plots running simultaneously and are connected to each other . The connection was not predictable (atleast for me) and the ending left me wondering , whether we would witness a sequel to it or not . On the whole a pretty enjoyable read .