Fathima

Miss Quintessential reviews !

If the book is a guaranteed Mind fuck , then HELL YEAH !

Fifty Shades Freed  - E.L. James Absolutely Amazing - This book was Fifty Shades of Awesomeness !!! Oh , what a fantastic and epic conclusion to such an awe filled series . E.L James , you are definitely a wonder woman . Honestly , i was like - ' Oh my god , fifty is no longer gonna be around * Sob * * sob * , but the feeling that this book leaves you with , oh so everlasting .
So many good points to mention , and many new shades of Christian and surprisingly Ana too , phew this book was a nerve racking ride . Wow , wow and just wow . Words cannot comply the after effects of this book .
The Fifty Shades Trilogy has definitely been an emotional rollercoaster ride . Starting from 'Fifty Shades of Grey ' where we meet the uber handsome controlling godlike Christian Grey and extremely shy and nervous Anastasia Steele to 'Fifty Shades Darker ' where we meet the torn yet still controlling Christian and the head-strong but madly in love Anastasia to ' Fifty Shades Freed' where me meet the obsessed and very much in love but still controlling Christian and his beautiful , petite , still head strong but brave and a little arrogant at times Anastasia . Thats quite a transition , atleast that's how i saw it . What i really loved about the trilogy was that we could see the characters , transform or grow as the series drew its end . Man i'm seriously going to miss it .
Although i loved everything about the book , i felt some points needed special mentioning . Christain Grey being of grave importance , oh man i cant get enough of him can i ?? .. He moved me with his ways in the first and second book , and he manages to do it again in this book too . And Anastasia , oh my god !! She had me completely speechless stunned . Defying fifty's instructions , orders and pleas all the freaking time , i loved her ... Very warrior like .
A very important thing that i need to mention , and i've been wanting to say it for a really long time - I have never read any book that is so high on style and sophistication as the Fifty Trilogy . GAWD , the clothes , the cars , the leisurely activities , the high life of the rich and famous its all here baby and the kinky funkery ... * super jealous * !
One important lesson that i have learnt fron this book - LOVE CONQUERS ALL ! It makes past experiences forgettable , present worth living and future something to look forward to . Christain Grey had it all , but had never experienced love . Anastasia gave him what he always longed for . Relationships are always about understanding each others needs . At times it needs compromising , sometimes it needs sacrifices . But the most important of all is being unconditional . Ana's love was unconditional . She loved her Fifty for everyrthing he is , was and will be . Fifty on the other hand , changed his ways for Ana . He wanted to be the man Ana wanted him to be . He was ready to go from a control freak to a cool dude for her . Oh what love !! * Wipes away happy tears* Reading Fifty trilogy - best experience of my life .
E.L James , you rock !!