Fathima

Miss Quintessential reviews !

If the book is a guaranteed Mind fuck , then HELL YEAH !

Callum & Harper - Fisher Amelie Oh my godly god !!! Duude , this book was AWE!SOME .. No scratch that , it was everything and so much more ! No wait dont scratch , it was awesome and much more ! * yeah , thats more like it * . Now on to the review before i'm distracted to go back to reading it again .

Cover - speak : I loved this cover the moment i laid my eyes on it !! Seriously , it is unlike anything i've ever seen ! I can easily say ,that the first reason why i decided to read this book was due to its cover . The colours , the design - oh ,so exquisite . That's definitely Callum & Harper on the cover . On the whole , just two words - Simple and Gorgeous .

Callum & Harper by Fisher Amelie follows the life of two orphan teengers Callum and Harper who are dependant on the system of Foster Care to provide them food , shelther and education . Left to fend for themselves , they stumble upon each other . With no other options left they decide to tag along and help each other out . But what happens when a monster from Harper's past decides to
haunt her again ? And worst , what do you do when you've fallen in love but dont really know how to express it fearing it may damage the existing relationship ?
Honestly i'm just obsessed with it !! What an emotional rollercoaster ride this one was . I didnt want to get off it . I just wished it kept going on and on . Fisher Amelie has created what i would love to call a Musical Masterpiece .. Every emotion that flows out of this book is like a melodious notes of a symphony .. The high pitched notes defines the drama or tension , While the softer or low pitched notes define the romance , sweetness and cuteness . What i really admired about it was that it had this essence of varied emotions sprinkled through out , the sweetness and shyness of first love , the fun and frolly of being friends with awesome people , the fear of losing something or someone who is more precious to you than your own life , the regret of not expressing your true feelings , the pain of a broken heart , the joy of requited love . Oh my my , sooo many emotions wrapped up in one , there were times i was all giggly like a school girl , most of the times i had this huge smile on my face , then i would just get all flushed up and then frustrated , and it made me cried too - like a baby , I was on a roll . My tears just wouldnt stop . Callum and Harper were just perfect . For the first i never hated the lead characters even for a second . Right from the beginning till the end i was in love with these two . Not to mention their friends . Talk about loyalty and team spirit ... Just awesome . The only hated or rather MOST HATED character in this book was 'a certain John' , man if i could get my hands on him .
P.S : The book comes with a playlist !! Yay , so if you like music with reading then i say its a score .
Fisher Amelie is definitely one of my favourite author from now on and i have to say 'SHE ROCKS '
I would recommend this book to anyone and everyone who loves reading ' Romance at its simplest best ' .. This one's a must read !