Fathima

Miss Quintessential reviews !

If the book is a guaranteed Mind fuck , then HELL YEAH !

Captive in the Dark - C.J. Roberts What a dark love story !! No wait , strike that out ! It was'nt a love story now , was it ?! Oh hell , this book has got me wired up with so many different kinds of emotions . I dont know if i should hate it or love it ! I mean , it was too raw and intense and ... gah i cant even describe how i'm feeling about it . Caleb is a man with a tortured past and honestly i was torn apart . I wanted to like him but the way he treated Olivia , oh my god that was very nerve wrecking to read .
I would still love to read the next book in this series but things are definitely gonna fire up .
WARNING : This book is not for the faint hearted !! Oh man , i dont even remember how many times i felt tears rolling down my face .