Fathima

Miss Quintessential reviews !

If the book is a guaranteed Mind fuck , then HELL YEAH !

Devour (Devoured, #1) - Shelly Crane Shelly Crane has managed to do this yet again ! Make me read with a smile ( Different kinds - smug , sly , shy , grin etc ) on my face irrespective of what i'm reading . I'm stunned by the abilities she possesses . Love the lady a lot ! Devour is a very unique story , with unique kind of beings . Nice change from the usualness of what we read all the time . Clara has it all , a popular boyfriend , lot of friends but she still feels likes there's a void in her life . Enters Eli . A guy who makes Clara feel different from what she feels from all those around her . Who is Eli ? What does he want from Clara ? Why does he seem mysterious ? What will happen when Eli's secrets come face to face with Clara ?

The cover of this book is simply gorgeous ! Simple , but it makes blush just a teeny weeny bit !

I loved the plot of this book . Shelly Crane introduces us to a whole new world of creatures that we have probably never heard of . As always her writing is absolutely flawless , she's just the best . Clara and Eli were soooo good !! I loved their chemistry , especially when they met in the Reverie !! Eli was definitely swoon worthy , and his tongue ring * oooooh sweet mama * , thats a definite turn on !! On the whole , a very exciting read . I cant wait to read Consume , the second book in this series !! Gooooooooo Shelly ! :)

I recommend this book to everyone who loves paranormal romances . This one will not disappoint you at all !