Fathima

Miss Quintessential reviews !

If the book is a guaranteed Mind fuck , then HELL YEAH !

Scent of a White Rose (The Rose Trilogy, #1) - Tish Thawer Noooooooooooooo , i did'nt want this book to end * Keeps clicking the 'next page' tab but there is'nt any * !!
Oh my holly molly goodness ! Wait a sec , i need to calm myself down before i start with this review . I cant even think of making proper sentences and words .. So freakin excited !
* Takes a deep breathe * Okay so now lets get on with the review :

Firstly , cover speak : Just one word , B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L !! It's dark , hot and sexy ! What more do you need . Honestly , one of the most alluring covers i've seen recently !

The storyline : EPIC !! I gave myself two days to get my thoughts straight and write up this review but i'm still short of words . Lets start with what this story is all about . Scent of a white rose is the story of Rose Reynolds who lost her mom in a ' freak accident ' which has left Rose and her dad kind of devastated , but rose is'nt what she seems to be , she has secrets . Secrets that could probably change one's view about her . Scent of a white rose is also the story of Christian , Rose vampire boyfriend . He has his secrets too , secrets that can change his relationship with Rose , will it ??
Scent of a white rose according to me was a very fast and compelling read .. Such a page turner , i couldnt stop myself from reading it in a day . Every chapter left me with my jaws dropped . I was like . ' Oh my god , no this cant be happening ! ' or ' Whaaaat , no waay !! ' . I was on the edge of my seat all the time .
What i really loved about this book was its story telling technique . Being the leading lady , it was good to see that the whole story was not told from Rose's point of view . The POV's would shift from Rose to Christian , then to Christian's sire Evangeline and more . It was refreshing to see the story from different perspective's . It provided a lot of depth to the story as it was good to feel and hear wht other characters felt or heard . The book was filled with so many surprises . I loved each and every one of it .
All the characters in this story were admirable even if some were potrayed in a negative shade , they still manage to keep you hooked to the story .
The ending was absolutely brilliant . I wanted to go on reading * sighs * . The wait for the second book seems too long .

Thoughts from the book : I felt Scent of the white rose had a theme or a message , and that message for me was that every human being has a good side and a bad side . Its upto us to see which side do we favour the most . There's goodness in everyone , but if you let darkness make your choices then you will drift far away from light . It is not that you cant return but as they say once consumed by darkness its very difficult to see the light but its not imposible .

I highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone who enjoys tales of the vampire's and demons . This one's a must read ! With the twists and turns its bound to keep you glued till you reach the last page !