Fathima

Miss Quintessential reviews !

If the book is a guaranteed Mind fuck , then HELL YEAH !

Accordance (Significance, #2) - Shelly Crane If i could , i would have rated it 'Infinity' !!! God this book is sooooooooooo good !! It is the most awesomest book ever . I finished it 2 hrs ago and was so speechless that i just didnt know what to say . WOW , AMAZING , FANTASTIC , BREATH-TAKING BEAUTIFUL , i can just go on and on about how good it was .
The book starts off exactly where the previous one finished . Our destined love birds Caleb and Maggie , enjoying a quite nice time in California under the scrutiny of their super hot chaperones . But trouble for the couple is not far away and yet again we find ourselves amidst those trouble makers a.k.a 'the bad guys'.
This was definitely an emotional rollercoster ride . It was always difficult to chose whether i should happy for someone's gain or sad for something one probably could never have . It literally made me cry at certain points . I dont want to go in revealing a lot here because its definitely an exciting read . And its better to experience all this by reading the book . I totally loved Maggie in this book . She understood what she is and took it really well , instead of constantly whining about it . This book certainly had surprises of their own which , well something that i guessed would not happen but did actually happen !! Again the whole family supporting each other during times of trouble was awesome . I guess thats makes it easier to connect with the characters . They feel so real . Everytime i read a book i treat it as a movie which is playing in my head . Makes reading so much fun . This is one movie i would definitely wanna watch for reel . Hollywood still listening !!!
A must read . Cant wait for the third book in this series . Really looking forward to it !!
SHELLY CRANE , YOU HAVE OUTDONE YOURSELF . I THOUGHT THE FIRST BOOK WAS BETTER , WELL THIS WAS EVEN BETTER THAN THAT . HATS OFF TO YOU !! YOU ARE ONE OF MY FAVOURITES AUTHOR FROM HERE ON . LOVE YOU LOTS AND THANK YOU FOR SUCH AN AWESOME BOOK :)