Fathima

Miss Quintessential reviews !

If the book is a guaranteed Mind fuck , then HELL YEAH !

Coexist - Julia Crane ELF MYTHS BUSTED !!! That's the first impression that crossed my mind when i started reading this novel . And i'm sooo happy i did !!

Cover-Speak : I really liked this cover . Its sweet and simple not to mention its kinda cute . For me it basically spoke of how the different kinds of mythical creature's in this book have easily blend in with the human kind . Also the light that is shown emitting on Keegan's path is of a very great significance in this story .

Things i liked about this book :

1) Rourk & Keegan : The main characters of this book , Rourk and Keegan were really a delight to get to know . Especially Rourk , i found him to be quite a swoon worthy charming young man . His love and passion for Keegan is pure and absolute and the protective nature he exhibits towards her is definitely to die for . Keegan on the other hand came across as a very sweet yet a very focused teenager . There were many other characters in this book that were very interesting , but these two were my absolute fav .
2) Twists and turns : For a really fast read , this book sure had a lot of twists and turns . The kind of twists and turns that could make you go like , " WHAT .... HOW .... BUT WAS'NT IT ..... HOW DID THIS ... " i'm sure questions would pop on your mind but you would not be able to get through them ..
3) The Ending : The ending was what took me by surprise completely .I mean firstly it was completely unexpected , not even in my wildest dreams did i imagine it to end that way . But i could definitely say this , the ending has definitely set up a plot line for the sequel , which by the way i cant wait to read .

Parting thoughts : A quick and a fast read , this one sure to blow your mind away . By the way this was my first Elf based story and i really liked it . Cant wait for the sequel . Definitely recommended for those who enjoy shy romances and mind boggling turn of events :)