Fathima

Miss Quintessential reviews !

If the book is a guaranteed Mind fuck , then HELL YEAH !

Beg for Mercy (Cambion, #1) - Shannon Dermott I sooooooo wish i was a Succubus .. No wait , i think that's too much to ask for !! But this surely makes you wanna wish that you were a succubus , honestly !!!
Cover - speak : I absolutely loved this cover . Its simple , yet sexy and intimate in its own way !
Beg for mercy is the story of Mercy who is coming to terms with the fact that she is'nt a normal girl but instead is a Suucubus . Turns out , this startling revelation turns Mercy's life upside down and inside out . Life becomes hell for this teenager as she tries to shy away from dates , prom's and parties . But then she meets an incubus and that's when things start to change for her .
The book was definitely soo very different from what i had expected it to be . It was lika a wave of fresh air .
Things i loved about this book :
1) This is'nt your typical love triangle . Infact this is'nt a love triangle at all . There's just Mercy who is surrounded by all these different kinds of hotties!!!
2) Mercy was really refreshing as a female lead . I cant really put my finger on it , but she was sooo unique in certain ways .
3) The male characters in this book was what caught me offguard . Each one different than the other . You wouldnt know who is fit for Mercy as each have their own goodness .
On the whole this book was very exciting to read . I cant wait to read the next book in this series !!