Fathima

Miss Quintessential reviews !

If the book is a guaranteed Mind fuck , then HELL YEAH !

Bound by Blood - P.A. Lupton Its a 4.5 stars actually !!! I totally enjoyed this book .
Bound by blood is the story of Brianna Reece , an FBI agent who is unaware of the fact that she is actually a witch . She finds out the truth about herself while investigating the case of victim's who have been murdered by blood being completely drained out of their body . What's even weird is that their body bear no marks or signs of any kind of assault . Thus begins a mystery filled game of cat and mouse as agent Reece along with her partner Agent Morrison and a suspect , the hot and sexy Nathan Donovan .. But hold that thought Nathan has a sweet secret of his own , and only he can unbind Brianna's true potential power .
What i really love about this book is the lead characters . Brianna Reese was totally superb . I love leading ladies who have a strong mouth and a strong body . The way she kicks ass is just fantastic . Nathan is smoldering hot - bod and a skilled fighter coupled with his real identity which i would not disclose , Loved agent Morrison as well . He comes off as a jerk in the beginning but is a genuine sweetheart by the end of the book .
Another mesmarizing aspect of this book was the chemistry between Brianna and Nathan . Right from the moment Brianna meets Nathan for the first time till the end of the book they managed to make me blush and giggle like a school girl !! Loved their first meeting by the way .. P.A Lupton you did a fantastic work on this book . Hope to read more from you in the future .. All the best .
A must read for Paranormal romance readers . This will definitely not disappoint :)