Fathima

Miss Quintessential reviews !

If the book is a guaranteed Mind fuck , then HELL YEAH !

The Calling - Ashley Lynn Willis OH GOD , THIS BOOK IS SOOOOO GOOOOD !!!
I loved it right from the beginning to the end . Not a moment of disappointment at all . This book tells us the story of Mandy , who has gone through a very dreadful phase of her life battling breast cancer and being dumped by the love of her life . And Justin , a coast guard who is ever ready to risk his life to safe people battling rough weather and high rides . The story basically talks about how this two meet and gradually fall in love . Troubles comes to the lovers in the form of Ty , Mandy's ex who wants Mandy back and a secret that Justin has been harbouring deep within him that probably was the reason that shred his family into pieces .

I loved the cover of this book . It manages to give a glimpse of what the readers can expect from this book . What i really and genuiely loved about this book was that to me this story was one of a kind . The reason i say this because honest to god i hav'nt read a book that fits into the paranormal genre and talks about people with some kind of supernatural powers but does'nt talk about battling some kind of evil king lore or trying to save the world from some ' end of the world ' kind of catastrophe . But it was more like battling one's personal demons or trying to believe in someone without the slightest hint of doubt . It was about making sacrifices , it was about learning to make people a part of your life , learning to trust them . It was about love for one's family and people who matter .
The romance between Mandy and Justin was amazing .The paranormal bit was enticing too . This book is definitely worth reading . Highly recommended to readers who enjoy the Romance/angst genre .