Fathima

Miss Quintessential reviews !

If the book is a guaranteed Mind fuck , then HELL YEAH !

Embraced by Blood - Laurie London Honestly i liked this more compared to the first book . The story of ' bonded by blood ' continues in this enthrilling second book but from Alfonso Serrano's , Dominic Serrano's younger brother's point of view .
Alfonso was always considered a traitor , putting his kind in danger and being responsible for the death of his and Dom's parents . But as it turned out in the previous book , he was helping out the agency by being their informer .
The story begins with Alfonso coming to terms with his life after being involved in the death of the dark overlord Pavlos . Apparently he ai'nt quite out of danger yet because he is being chased by a blood assassin , hell bent on killing him for the death of pavlos . If that was'nt enough , Lily DeGraffe , the love of his life and an agency tracker is also in heaps of trouble and has her life at stake as well . Will Alfonso be able to save himself and the love of his life ??
What i really liked about this book was that this book projected Lily as a complete different person . In the first book 'bonded by blood' her character was kinda slut-ish . But here we see that not only is she an accomplished tracker ( the best in her group ) , but she's also an awesome lover and very dearly mother . I totally loved her in this book . Even Alfonso's character was awesomely hot .
The action in this book is hot , but the romance - its mercury rising hotter !!!
Totally recommended for vampire story lovers :)