Fathima

Miss Quintessential reviews !

If the book is a guaranteed Mind fuck , then HELL YEAH !

Destined for a Vampire (Blood Like Poison, #2) - M. Leighton OMG OMG OMG OMG !!!! THIS BOOK IS JUST AWESOME !!! I WOULD RATE IT A MILLIOM STARS IF I COULD !! WOW !
I'm still dizzy with all the excitement . Kindly excuse me while i restart my heart .
M. Leighton is a true story teller . This book picks up exactly where the previous one ended . I loved the way this story began . Here we witness Ridley running in a dense forest at night trying to escape the vampires chasing her . Just before she is able to reach an exit and save her self she falls into a hole of some kind and thats actually when the story begins . To put it in simple terms thats where the ending of the first book comes into play and the story continues . After that this book is one helluva ride . I dont wanna give out a lot of details here , but you are sure to fall in love with this book . Evertything that happens in this book is nothing but a mystery . As a reader you are left wondering ' WHAT THE HELL IS GOING IN ??!!' . There are murders , disappearences and so many other stuff going on and none of it is making any sense . Its only towards the end that some pieces start falling into places . I loved the ending , well you cant call it the ending , it was more like a cliff hanger !!
Like the first book the romance between Ridley and Bo is out-worldly and intense . Actually its more intense than the first book .. Definitely HAWT !!
There are still a lot of questions that needs to be answered , it seems we have only skimmed the surface ..
This is a must read . If you hav'nt checked it out yet , well its about time dont you think !! If yes . then what are waiting for ! Go for it already , you'll love this one :)