Fathima

Miss Quintessential reviews !

If the book is a guaranteed Mind fuck , then HELL YEAH !

For the Love of a Vampire (Blood Like Poison, #1) - M. Leighton First off goodreads gotta increase the rating system to 10 stars .. Five stars kinda seem too low !!
Anywho's , THIS BOOK IS DEFINITELY ADDICTIVE !!! I started reading this in the morning and i just couldnt put it down .. Finished it in a day :) ...
I'm a sucker for vampire love stories , and this totally didnt disappoint .There was something really sweet and amazing about this book . It did make me wanna cry at some points , but it was totally worth it .. OMG , the hotness tht is BO ( totally swoon - worthy ) and Ridley , i thought was a very mature female character . Loved the way she handles situation around her . The book ended with a lot of unanswered questions . I usually dont read books in the same series back to back , but i'm breaking tht rule for this one . I need to know all the answers right away !
A fantastic read .. You'll enjoy it for sure :)