Fathima

Miss Quintessential reviews !

If the book is a guaranteed Mind fuck , then HELL YEAH !

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Michelle Hodkin This book literally blew my mind away !! Right from the Prologue to the end chapter i was completely smitten and spell bound . There were parts that i was confused about and they made no sense to me at all , but good lord this was something out of the extraordinary . I hav'nt read any book that talks about these kind of 'abilities' , so this was like a wave of fresh air . What i really loved about this book was the romance between the two main characters Noah and Mara . To me they seemed like two imperfect beings who made each other perfect . When i started reading this book , i was trying to guess what was gonna happen next , but sadly for me all my guesses were wrong . Coming back to the romance part , i loved the chemistry between them , and the best part being it was evident from the beginning that is when Noah's character is introduced in the book . Not a pretty good start when you are being called an 'asshole' eh !! But the sparks were already flying !! I loved how the romance develops between these two . I just loved Noah . He is smart , witty and funny and has a secret of his own . Mara came across as someone emotionally unstable but the best part about her was that she was a no-nonsense person and one actually cant argue with her coz she has one smart mouth that spews profanities with ease . I super liked her !!
The ending was what struck my like lightning . It was , hmm i should i put this across , it was spookily weird ! I cant wait for the sequel to come out . I soo wanna know what happens next . What happens to Noah and Mara ?? Definitely an exciting and thrilling ride . A must 'check out '!! :)