Fathima

Miss Quintessential reviews !

If the book is a guaranteed Mind fuck , then HELL YEAH !

Fifty Shades Darker - E.L. James HOT HOT HOT AND HOT !!!!WARNING : THIS BOOK IS HIGHLY ADDICTIVE !!!!
I'm so glad i read this book !! If you have read the first book , then i'm sure you wont be disappointed . The story starts off exactly where the first one left us . Or to say , when Anastasia decides to walk away from Christian . What i really loved about this book was this book was more about Christain than anybody else . It really opened us to what 'CHRISTAIN GREY' is all about . And honestly , the more i read about him the more my heart wrenched in pain :'( ( really i was all teary eyed for fifty ) !! I loved the story , i loved how it developed . Anastasia comes across as a really emotionally strong woman in this book and i applaud her for that . I seriously cannot wait for the sequel !! E.L James you are one terrific author !!