Fathima

Miss Quintessential reviews !

If the book is a guaranteed Mind fuck , then HELL YEAH !

Significance (Significance, #1) - Shelly Crane Alright , i have been trying to put this up for days , but somehow my internet did not allow me to do it . But now i have , so yayyyyy !!!
Ok first things first , i really have to do this * SQUEALS WITH EXCITEMENT * !!!
What a magnificent read this book was . I loved everything about this book . The plot , the characters everything . This book just leaves the reader with a feel good factor . Caleb and Maggie are just sooo cute . I like books that talk about families coming together as one . This book was just so full of that . The romance in this book is shy and subtle and makes the reader blush !! Atleast i did ;) .. Anyways , on the whole i think this should definitely be made into a movie .
Hollywood are you listening !!!
SHELLY CRANE YOU ARE JUST AMAZING !!!