Fathima

Miss Quintessential reviews !

If the book is a guaranteed Mind fuck , then HELL YEAH !

Unwritten Rules - M.A. Stacie AWESOME !!!! OH DEAR GOD , this book made me cry tears of happiness / joy and sadness . The characters in this book are so real . The emotions are real . I cant explain the joy that i'm feeling right now . I'm so happy and glad i read this book . My heart literally shred to pieces just thinking about what Jonah had gone through in his life . The female protagnist , Elle was amazing as well . But there were times when i felt that she just wasn't being fair to him . Truly one of the best love stories ever . There were a couple of times , where i felt i could relate to the story . I could feel the pain , angst and agony of the characters involved . A must read for those who love , love stories with a little heart wrenching effects !!