Fathima

Miss Quintessential reviews !

If the book is a guaranteed Mind fuck , then HELL YEAH !

The Vampire's Daughter - Shayne Leighton WOW !!!! Thank you sooooooo much Shayne for bringing back the vampires that we all grew up listening about . Shayne manages to criss cross every recent vampire interpretation that we have heard or read about in recent times and successfully teleports us back to the 'Dracula' days kind of vampires . And she does it with a panache . Valek and Charlotte are just so cute . Their love story,shy and soft . It is definitely one of the best Vampire based love story i've come about . A must read for Vampire love story fans !! what took me by surprise in this book were the villians . You'll understand what i mean by that when you read the book . Awesome book , a must read !!