Fathima

Miss Quintessential reviews !

If the book is a guaranteed Mind fuck , then HELL YEAH !

Tempting the Best Man - J. Lynn, Jennifer L. Armentrout Mrs Jennifer L Armentrout J.Lynn , first of all a huge round of applause for this super duper mother freaking amazing story !!

src="http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l581/BadLittleAngel/gif-1joker.gif" border="0">

You have made me one happy woman !! I've been stalking your fb page and I must tell you , I plan on doing so FOREVER :) . Now lets get on with this review ..

A wedding , a mix-up and a teenage crush ... what could possibly go wrong ??
One word answer for you : EVERYTHING

This book was absolute mayhem and fun rolled up in one giant joint ... God so damn addictive I read it in a day ... A perfect setting for a wedding , a perfect background of a love gone widly out of hand and and there you go , a complete 'laughtertainment' . The blurb pretty much says it all so I'm not gonna go there !

Cover speak : Loved the cover ... Perfect for an adult romance !!

Things I loved about this book :

Characters : I loved Madison .. Although she's an adult now , I thought at times she still acted like a teenager in love for the first time . Like a teenager who is in love has a crush on the hottest guy in her school . She's adamant but strong willed . At times , probably a little confused . I loved how she constantly kept fighting her feelings for Chase . She was an absolute treat !! Chase ... Chase .... Chase ... Chase had me riled up with mixed feelings . Honestly his handsomeness sexiness hotness had me tingling in all the wrong places . Man for a guy with no tats and piercings , he is very intimidating ....

src="http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u186/emmajeanjumpingbean/Twilight/hyperventilate.gif" border="0">

But at the same his theory about himself had me thinking , " Oh man , just grow a pair and give yourself and this relationship a chance already !!! I mean seriously WHAT.DA.FUCK , you are who you make yourself to be . Your genes dont make you a good or a bad person ! " I just wanted to shake some sense into him , seriously !

This was definitely one very steamy read ! The sexual tension between Chase and Madison being hell like obvious form the beginning , I could only imagine it getting hotter and hotter ! It was really funny too . Had me choking on my OJ and crackers ... Typical J.Lynn , she writes to amuse . Sometimes I wonder how does she manage to get funny statements like that in her haed . Sample this :

Chase was the Antichrist to her. A really, unbelievably hot Antichrist…

And this :

She felt like a bipolar zombie—a horny bipolar zombie.

That had me laughing sooo hard I could feel my eyes tear up . Like I said , the woman is a pure genius !!

This one's a must read ! A very hot and steamy read , recommended to ladies looking a very irresistable male lead and a female lead who's gonna have you laughing out loud !