Fathima

Miss Quintessential reviews !

If the book is a guaranteed Mind fuck , then HELL YEAH !

Winter's Shadow - M.J. Hearle What starts off as a cliched love story , suddenly takes a mysterious and spooky turn .. Guess that is the best way i can describe this story . Absolutely love the cover , the color combination used ,the
picturesque is just breath taking . When i began reading this book it looked like it was just another paranormal love story but with certain dark twists to it , but as i read further i realised it was just no other love story . It was darker and spookier than what i had imagined it to be . Right now i'm kind of short on words to describe how i feel after reading this book , but i can definitely say that you wont be disappointed after reading this book . The supernatural element or the plot of the book was its most outstanding feat . Never before heard or seen creatures created by the author just added more awesomeness to the book . And to be honest , the ending made me cry a little . LOVED IT !!!!